This website is best viewed in Internet Explorer 8 or above. You are currently using an old version of Internet Explorer. Please click on this link to update your browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I view the syllabuses?
- You may not be able to open the Syllabus pages if your internet browser (explorer/firefox) is out of date. Try updating your browser to its latest version, if you are still experiencing difficulties then contact customer services who can email specific syllabuses to you.
How do I view or print my purchased front cover PDF?
- Once you have purchased your exam an email will be sent within a couple of hours containing your personalised pdf front cover. This can be located as a link at the bottom of the email under order inventory. If you cannot open this link then try copy and pasting the link address into your address bar on your internet homepage and you will be taken to the online version of your PDF. If you are still experiencing difficulties then contact MTB customer services who can email the front cover to you.
Can I enter and pay by post? (For our postal entry form click here)
- Yes postal entries can be made. In order to enter via post a postal entry form needs to be printed, filled out and sent back to MTB along with an accompanying cheque.
What happens if I have a problem with my exam recording? (For our recording advice page click here)
- Do not panic, most problems can be resolved by contacting MTB customer services who will advise you how to proceed.
How do I change the card details address on the payment page?
- Your address on the final payment page is taken automatically from the invoice address which was provided upon registration. Simply go back to stage two of the payment process and edit your invoice address.